Blessings...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sheli, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Sheli

Sheli New Member

I want to thank God for the beautiful child that I have on this blessed Easter Sunday, and for the wonderful husband that tirelessly takes care of us both. We were told that we could never have children, at least not naturally and we never had the money to try any of the new medications or in-vitro. We waited for 7 long years, and we were both so happy when we found out that I was pregnant. I have a beautiful 8 month old son and a husband that loves me, tries to understand what I am going through, and takes care of us both when I am in a bad flare, or simply too tired...
    I can never thank God enough for the blessings that I have in these two. Happy Easter, and blessings to all of you, and your families on this special day.

Love,
    Sheli
  2. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

IN NO WAY COULD I THANK THE LORD ENOUGH FOR THE CHILDREN I HAVE AND THE FORGIVING WONDERFULL HUSBAND HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH.

AND YOU DEAR SHELLI FOR THINKING OF YOUR FAMILY AND THANKING THE MAN UPSTAIRS YOUR FAMILY IS ALSO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS ON THIS DAYS AND ALL TO COME LOVE SOULWRITER
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Sheli,
    Your post is so uplifting and encouraging!
    God has really blessed you with your son and a wonderful husband and I'm so happy for you.

It was great talking to you tonight! It's nice to have someone to talk to that lives so close and we understand each other and have so much in common.

Glad you had a Happy and Blessed Easter!

Love,
    Harmony (Gail)