Blessings !!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by susabar, Jan 24, 2003.

1. susabar

susabar New Member

Dear Friends,
    I wanted to say something positive about having a chronic illness. I have been home for the last 12 weeks, and I feel alot closer to my whole family. This may sound strange but I even became very close to our dog!! I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and God's plan for me is better than the one I have for myself !!!
    Love Sue
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

now that I've been home all day with them for two months!!! LOL....AND I feel much less stress and I feel more in charge of the household and I pray more and spend more time taking care of myself instead of obsessing over my patients and I've been a better, more attentive wife since I haven't been so tired and anxious!!!
    Love,
    Kady
  3. blessings

blessings New Member

When I saw your Blessings, I thought your message was to me since that is my sign in name; and you know what? It is for me and everyone!!Your thinking that it would sound strange that you have become closer to everyone is not strange to me at all. Love, is the greatest thing there is. And yes, there is scripture that says that all things work together for good to those that love God-and it is true that even if we(I) don't understand, that I can only agree with you that God's plan is better than the one we have for ourselves. Your post is most encouraging.

love to you,

Blessings