BLISTERS on thumb, fingers and bottoms of my feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mgmarble, Jun 17, 2006.

1. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

Does anyone here get small blisters on your fingers or bottom of your feet. I have been getting them and they hurt and I can barely walk, if I take my predisone they seem to go away but when the meds wear off they come right back. They are small on my thumbs but bigger on the bottom of my feet. I guess just another thing to figure out. Gin
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Are you diabetic?

Please watch the feet closely so no infection sets in, it can be very dangerous.

Has your dr. seen these?

We care...
    findmind
  3. stagename

stagename New Member

as a symtom of FM/CFS.
    i'd show the dr.
  4. justlooking

justlooking New Member

I've never seen anyone else bring this up though. I get them on my toes and finger tips. They're very small but painful and I get them about 2-3 times a year. For me the area will itch and then tingle, much like a fever blister does so I've often wondered about a Herpes virus causing it. I know there are some theories about a Herpes virus causing or contributing to CFS.
    Interesting!
    JL

5. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

No, I am not diabetic I just had a baby a week ago and my sugar has been great.

Justlooking, it sounds like I have excatly what you described,but they don't itch. The strange thing is the blisters will go away with my predisone. I am going to the doctor soon and I will ask her what she thinks.

BTW, My newborn is a healthy baby girl named Izzabella, she weighed 7.8 and was 20 inches long and I barely made it to the hospital to have her. She is so beautiful and I am so blessed.

GIN
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2006]
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

on your new baby. Such a blessing. I love babies! I have 3 kids myself ages 7, 11,13. My favorite part of motherhood so far was newborn-2years. It was well worth the sleep deprivation. They smell so nice and I just love the angelic faces.

Enjoy your new bundle of joy!

Sincerely
    JL
  7. mistyd96

mistyd96 New Member

Could be hand foot and mouth disease...........

Misty
  8. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

I am not sure, I don't get the blisters in my mouth, well not yet anyways, lol.
  9. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

10. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

My oldest daughter gets them from time to time. She started getting them when she was 3 years old. She is now 24!! Only her hands and feet. They dont hurt her at all. The doctor doesnt do anything about them.
    I know this doesnt help a bit but I dont think its anything thats going to hurt you or get worst in any way.

Take care
    Melinda
  11. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

Thank you Wakemeup for looking into that. My bumps dont look like that though. They are red and raised a little and I only get a few at most at times and they hurt really bad. I will keep searching, I can't go to a doctor for three months until my husband gets his insurance and I will let you all know what the doctor thinks. Thanks again Gin