Bloated GUT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicaz49, Mar 15, 2007.

1. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

Im guessing this is a symptom of smething, whether its CFS/Fibro, Candida, Lyme, PMS....I dont know.
    I am a fairly thin girl....not even very cury....yet i have this gut.
    Now..dont get me wrong..i eat alot of fat cuz i feel hypoglycemic without it...but..its more of a bloating and burning feeling in my stomach.
    It does get worse during PMS..but is always an issue regardless.
    This may also be from chronic elevated cortisol but what can i do to reduce the cortisol! I feel like an ethiopian! I dont mean that to be offending to ethiopians..but thats how i look.
  2. roge

roge Member

i am thin male but protruding gut too

could be parasites too, definetely something not right in there....candida too i suppose

I will say my IBS and bloating has been 50% better this past month after i started high quality probiotic of 10-12Billion/day as never had done this before, always only 1-3billion and not high quality. I believe when it comes to probiotics, it is worth it to get the top quality.

peace
  3. Shalala

Shalala New Member

It is no fun. You may want to have it checked out? I notice that certain foods (and nasty additives) will affect me. I have weaned myself down to one med and even though I am in pain I feel better otherwise. I think a lot of the meds cause us to bloat too. Take care & I hope you feel better soon.
  4. lorreannhopkins

lorreannhopkins New Member

I have the same problem but notice when I eat wheat or gluten products my stomach gets very distended. Another thing that happened to me was surgury (laporescopic) to remove Fibroids and endometriosis. I didn't know I had either of these until they went in to explore and alot of my abdominal bloat improved afterwards. This is something you could discuss with your OBGYN. But the gluten thing is a big issue too-at least for me. It can aggravate Irritable Bowel. A Gastroenterologist is who you see about that. Hope this helps!
    [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2007]