Bloating and Gas!! Yuck!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamsue, Feb 12, 2006.

1. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Does anyone else have trouble with that?

It is causing me so much misery lately, just thought I would ask you and see if anyone else suffers with this.

It seems to get worse every night when I go to bed and now I have to deal with it most of the day too

Thanks for listening
    pamsue
  2. lil45

lil45 New Member

I also suffer with this,
    i am constantly saying sorry.

louise
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

If you don't already, you might want to notice the foods you eat when the bloating and gas get worse.

For instance I get terrible gas if I eat dairy products, especially milk or ice cream, beans or cabbage.
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

IT WORKS WONDERS BY DISSOLVING GAS BUBBLES AND ALLOWING A GENTLE EXIT..... IT IS OFTEN CAUSED BY AIR SWALLOWING THAT PEOPLE IN PAIN DO A LOT OF.
    LOVE ANNE
  5. chickabee

chickabee New Member

I also have bloating and gas...lots of it. Some days I look like I'm 6 months pregnant, and I'm 62...lol. This other fact is probably TMI,. but when passing gas, the smell is outrageous, like a sewer. ( I can clear a room mighty fast) Also stomach is bigger since I have gained 20 lbs. after quitting smoking. I used to use Maalox Plus, forgot all about that. Sure hope that helps. Thanks
    nanc
  6. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Sorry some of you are going through this too, yes it is embarrassing. I hardly ever go out the way it is with out this problem now, lol!!

what are you going to do , just have to find the humor in all this, thanks for the info on dairy products, I guess I did not know they caused gas, but I do eat dairy everyday. Doctor tells me to have some yogurt or some milk everday.

simethcone, is that how you spell it, I have not heard of that but will give it a try,

thanks to all my fellow poofers, as I tell my kids, LOL!!

pamsue