Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Jul 25, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch.
    Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.

In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull
    so that they can breed their own stock.

Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, 'When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull,
    I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home.'

The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she wants to buy it.
    The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the
    nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news. She walks into the telegraph office,
    and says, 'I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch.
    I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home.'

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, it will cost 99 cents a word.
    Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.

After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, 'I want you to send her the word 'comfortable.'
    The operator shakes his head. 'How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer
    to your pickup truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word

The brunette explains, 'My sister's blonde. The word is big. She'll read it very slowly.... 'com-for-da-bul.'
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

That was good Bill, and I take no offense even though I am blonde.

I love to hear new blonde jokes. Then when I forward them I change the blonde to brunette and the brunette to the blonde. LOL

Thanks for the laugh. Mickey
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I also take no offense even tho I used to be a blond.

However, as a bull I find the joke very offensive.

4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Rock, I sure wish I could really meet you in person, you crack me up.

I just started busting out laughing at what you posted and my boss walked by (you almost got me in trouble).

He asked what I was laughing at, I told him oh it was just something I was thinking my husband said this morning.

How I came up with that, I have no idea.

But anyway, thanks for the laugh. You are so so funny.

BILLCAMO New Member

It could have been worse....

You know what happens when a hungry Archer runs into a Bull...LOL...

BTW , I'm a blonde too.

That's why I forgot my usual sign this post..(Or was it fog?)..LOL..

Blessings ,