Blondieangel

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monom, Oct 21, 2002.

1. monom

monom Member

Thank you for your support and social services info.
    You mentioned that you do not know much about me.I do not know how to communicate with you, anyway you recommend ?

I feel it is jungle out there and do not know from where to start.Can I somehow tell you the result so far and any proper way so I can get response.

Thank you again for your time.Hopefully you rewarded somehow.

Love and Peace with you
  2. monom

monom Member

Thank you for your support and social services info.
    You mentioned that you do not know much about me.I do not know how to communicate with you, anyway you recommend ?

I feel it is jungle out there and do not know from where to start.Can I somehow tell you the result so far and any proper way so I can get response.

Thank you again for your time.Hopefully you rewarded somehow.

Love and Peace with you
  3. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

just caught your mssg on the 2nd page! I don't think we can give out emails on the board, but if it's in your profile, then it's ok. Then we can correspond if you feel more comfortable by not posting something here.

i have alot of backround w/ ss from taking care of my mother until she died at age 60.

i have never filled out my profile, but plan to one of thee days!;-) i don't know if you know, but if you click on the person's name to the left of this messg, you'll get their profile page. I'll go put my email in.

It wouldn't hurt to write what you've done so far on this board too, because there's a world of knowledge and experience w/ everyone here!

Your response made me feel so good - thank you! The night i wrote you, my husband was in bed saying 'quit helping people and get to bed! : - ) he just wanted me to come cuddle and watch tv w/ him!