blood blister in the mouth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2girls, May 8, 2003.

1. 2girls

2girls New Member

While eating cashews this morning, I bit down on my inner cheek and it created a big blood blister. This is not the first time I accidently bit down on my cheek but I have never gotten a big blood blister. It's a little scary looking. Anyone here every done this? I am a little paranoid today.

Thanks
    2girls
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

over many years. have even drained a couple that were so hugh that they were intrusive forever. If I look in my mouth I often have small pinpoint dark blood blister looking like things that go away and really cause no problem. I'm still on earth so dont worry about them.
  3. 2girls

2girls New Member

As I said, a little paranoid today. Thanks for the reassurance!

2girls
  4. LTLadyVols

LTLadyVols New Member

Not to worry - I get those dang things all the time cuz I have a wisdom tooth cresting and it makes me bite the right side of the inside of my mouth all the time - and boy does it hurt when you bite the same dang blood blister over and over. My dentist says I need to leave the tooth in since it is not moving any of my others around but it is taking FOREVER for it to get into place and man oh man sometimes I almost jump out of my skin when I accidently bite a chunk 'o cheek!

LT