blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat0465, Nov 4, 2008.

1. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i know a lot of us have low blood pressure, but since i had a hysterectomy 6 months ago, my blood pressure has been wierd! i used to be 110/ 64 or so & now its all over the board but borderline high, like yesterday after they did my MRI it was 133 over103 now granted i was nervous & scared of the contrast dye & wasent too happy about the tube being an inch from my nose, also i get scared whenever they do tests thinking they will find someting awful.but will being scared out of my mind make my blood pressure high?? they always take my pressure twice,they know the drive to the doc is stressful, (1&1/2 hours in awful traffic) and usually its better the more i calm down.its worrying me cause it used to be good even tho im so sick.
  2. hensue

hensue New Member

My blood pressure is now high also. Somewhere around 130 something over 89 not 103.
    Hopefully you were just upset. Those things i have never had one. I probaly would get overly
    excited also. Keep a watch on it should go down. if not go doc. Any time i have pain mine shoots way up. Are you in a lot of pain and fatigue are your joints swollen? What are you feeling like? do you have fever?
    let us know and hope you feel better.
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i agree with both of you!! And i will be trying to break my Morming 2 cup coffee addiction, as i think it plays havoc with my heart & blood emotions have always made my heart go wacky, even when i was little i can remember certain times when i was under lots of stress & my heart would flip flop, so it's got to do something to the blood pressure too!! i have been looking into doing some kind of meditation for my anxiety & nerves, im so scared of this disease, but i am making myself sicker worrying about what i might have wrong with my heart.
    Wish i could have a shot or two of ( Tequila?) lol. but unfortunately this DD has made alcohol intolerable. Kat