Blood Type A Top 10 Fatigue-Fighting Super Foods

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dee50, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Maybe this will help some A blood type folks it is helping me.
    1.Soy-based foods
    2.Richly oiled cold-water fish (salmon, sardines)
    3.olive oil
    4.walnuts
    5.Dark leafy greens(spinach,kale,swiss chard)
    6.onions
    7.Berries(blueberry,cherry,elderberry)
    8.ginger
    9.garlic
    10.green tea
    Meat/poultry Super beneficial-none
    Fish/seafood Super benefical
    cod
    markerel
    salmon
    sardine
    trout(rainbow)
    dairy/eggs Super beneficial-none
    oils Super benefical
    olive
    nuts and seeds Super beneficial
    flax
    walnut
    beans and legumes Super beneficial
    soy bean
    soy cheese
    soy milk
    soy miso
    soy tempeh
    soy tofu
    grains and starches Super beneficial-none
    vegetables Super beneficial
    Broccoli
    kale
    onion(all)
    spinach
    swiss chard
    fruits and fruit juices Super beneficial
    Blackberry
    blueberry
    cherry
    elderberry(dark blue/purple)
    lemon
    pineapple
    plum
    prune
    spices/condiments/sweeteners Super beneficial
    garlic
    ginger
    turmeric
    herbal teas Super beneficial
    chamonile
    dandelion
    echinacea
    ginger
    holy basil
    rosehip
    miscellaneous beverages Super beneficial
    tea(green)
    from 4Blood Types,4Battle plan Health Library Fatigue by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo

[This Message was Edited on 09/10/2005]
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm a type A positive and I do eat a lot of the things on that list. Neat idea putting that on the board. I wonder how many blood type A's are on the board?

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dear Dee50:

Thanks for the food list.

I am type A negative and do eat alot of those foods, oters I wil try.

Question: Are these specific foods suppose to help us with our FM & CFS or just help us in general because we are type A??

Thanks,
    Francey
  4. UPK5

UPK5 New Member

Hi Dee,

My father is almost 81 years old. He had 2 valves replaced in his heart and one valve repaired in June. He is still feeling sluggish. He always was a get up and go kind of guy. He rode his bicycle everyday until he had his surgery.

I do NOT know what blood type he is. This morning, he told me the doctor gave him a B12 shot and will give him more. He asked me to find out if there are any foods he can eat that will help him. I am so happy you posted these foods.

Is this list to boost energy, just for certain blood types, or do you think it will work for anyone who is feeling very sluggish? Some of the items listed were mentioned when I googled B12.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Cindy
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm an A + and I'm going to copy this list and see what I can add. I'm not going to stop eating bread...whole wheat, that is.

I do thnk you again for this list.

Hugs,
    Sue
  6. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

This is the lists of fatigue-fighting super foods. I felt a differents quickly. The more I followed it the better I results I got. I don't care for some of the foods mainly salmon but...I feel better eating it so I'll eat it.
    I hope this helps to give someone hope because they eat theses foods and feel better.
    If one of you A's eats this plan and has FM please let us know if it helped you.
    There are lists of void foods for each blood type = as important as the highly benificial foods. If you guys wait them too let me know and I'll post them.
    Dee50
  7. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Cindy
    To help him you need to find out his blood type. The lists of super foods work with the blood type of the person.
    Sorry, if you can find out his blood type let me know and I'll type out his super foods for you.
    Dee50
  8. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Thanks Dee - that's very interesting

(you seem to have left chocolate off the list - only kidding)
  9. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

http://www.dadamo.com/ask/ask2.pl and www.dadamo.com These are two site you may wish to check out. The list of avoids is very long. Also you may wish to buy his book Fatigue by Dr. Perter J. D'Adamo I paid $12.00 for it at Amazon Books.
    On the site I just gave you you can pull up that avoid section and copy it. Sorry it's simply too long for me to copy. The book brakes foods down into Super Benefical, Beneficial, Neutral: allowed frquently, Neutral: allowed Infrequently and Avoid. I will list some for you.
    Meat/Poultry
    Neutral: allowed frequently
    chicken
    cornish hen
    grouse
    guinea hen
    ostrich
    squab
    turkey
    Avoid:
    All commercially processed meat
    and then the book lists 22 other meats to avoid

Fish/Seafood
    The avoid list is very long it includes clam, shrimp,crab my favorities!

Diary/Eggs
    The avoid list is huge
    and none listed in the super beneficial or beneficial

Oils
    Avoid
    castor
    coconut
    corn
    cottonseed
    peanut

Nuts/Seeds
    Avoid
    brazil nut
    cashew
    pistachio

Beans and Legumes
    Avoid
    copper bean
    garbanzo(chickpea)
    kidney bean
    lima bean
    navy bean
    tamarind bean

Grains and Starches
    Avoid
    teff
    wheat bran
    wheat gem

Well that's some of the avoid. I would think that if a person eat only the super benificial foods than within one week so sooner you would feel better. It isn't about what foods I like and don't like I'm useing food as my first line of medicine.
    All this is taken from Fatigue, Fight It with the Blood Type Diet-The Individualized plan for preventing and treating the conditions that cause fatigue. by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo
    One thing I like about this way of eating is that if I eat something new and I don't feel good I know what I eat that made me feel bad. Just makes eating target foods easyer for me and I'm not doing so much guess work as there are so many foods to choice from.
    Note: the portion of food is important like with the soy foods under Beans and Legumes the max is 7 cooked cups a week for use of all Beans and Legumes.
    The GREEN VEGETABLES is the only one with no limits to how much you can eat:)
    Take care
    Dee50
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2005]