Blood Type O foods?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Denamay, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Denamay

Denamay New Member

There is a post for the ten best foods for type A blood.

Does any one know the best foods for type O blood?

Pleaseeeee and thank you from Denamay
    [This Message was Edited on 09/10/2005]
  2. Denamay

Denamay New Member

3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Blood Type O only.
    1.Lean,organic,grass-fed red meat
    2.richly oiled oiled-water fish
    3.olive oil
    4.walnuts
    5.seaweeds
    6.spinach,collards,kale
    7.garlic
    8.berries(blueberry,elderberry)
    9. ginger
    10.green tea

4 Blood Types,4 Battle Plans
    Fatigue by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo
    Hope this helps you.
    Dee50
  4. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Thank you, that is indeed helpful information.

I seem to be eating the right things for the most part.

There is so much to know, it all gets pretty complicated and I wonder what to believe. Take care, Denamay
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Yes, it can be overwhelming at first. But..using food as your first line of medicine is not a new thing. This Doctor and his father have both noted the same foods and folks differents because of they're blood type. It's all in his books. The more I read them the more it makes sense to me. But...the main thing is it's helping me feel better. I'm not a pres. pill person-never have been. I do use herbs but you need to be very careful with them as they are powerful and many do not mix with other herbs or pres. drugs.
    Hope you feel better soon :)
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Dee,
    The only thing my husband will consume is the green tea. He won't eat fish anymore because he says it upsets his GERD. The red meat he buys is not organic or lean or grass fed.

My husband is an O positive. Thanks for the list. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I hear your husband. I feed my cat and boxer girl Ruby salmon. I hate fish all of it. The smell of canned salmon first ting in the morning while fixing they're food is enough to sent me running out of the kitchen.
    Salmon is on my super food list- I'm working on it.Of course these super foods are the perfect way but..I do the best I can with them. At least I'm not eating junk anymore:)
    Take care
    Dee50
  8. lilione

lilione New Member

Sorry, but I think that blood type diet is another ploy to make money. My husband and I are both 0 positive, have different eating habits, likes and dislikes, but are presently good weight, low cholesterol etc. One instance is the coffee. I can't even stand the smell of it in the morning and he drinks a pot like nothing. Coffee is suppose to be a no-no for type O, but it sure doesn't bother him.
    I follow a healthy diet, but if you have problems with foods, try journaling.
    Good Luck to a healthy and happy eating style, Lili
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....but, you couldn't pay me to eat red meat or many fish. Haven't eaten red meat (or pork) in 25 years!

I'm a Type O, but will eat what seems to be good for me, fresh veggies & fruits, organic if at all possible, brown & wild rice, some salmon, poultry....no wheat, nuts.

I like green tea, garlic, spinach & cooking w/ olive oli!

But best of luck to those who like this diet, I hope you feel great on it!

Hugs,
    Pam[This Message was Edited on 09/11/2005]