bloodtest results not back yet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Aug 10, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

They said it would take about 3 days for the results to come back. So hopefully by tomorrow or monday they'll fax them to me.

I just hate feeling so sick. I'm constantly feeling feverish, with or without the fever. It's funny because I don't want anything major to be wrong with me, but at the same time I just want SOMETHING...ANYTHING...to show up in the blood tests. I want answers as to what's making me feel this way. I'm tired of the CFIDS ruining my life.

I'll let you know when I have the results in. I hate playing the waiting game. But, I guess that's life.

I'm also not feeling well because hubby and I got into an argument on the phone. It was over something stupid, but it really got me worked up. His grandmother, who he is always annoyed with, wants to come watch our son (who will be starting kindergarten) get on the bus the first day of school. Well, DH and I decided we just want it to be the two of us...we don't want it to be a spectacle. The less people that are there, the easier it'll be for JJ. So, his grandmother said something to me about it today, and I didn't really say anything about it. But, when I talked to DH, I told him that I'd appreciate it if she brings it up again, he should be the one to tell her. He got mad because he said that seeing as I just saw her today, I should have told her. I'm sorry, but it's not my family and I don't feel comfortable having to break the bad news to HIS family. I wouldn't ask him to confront my family like that.

Do you think I'm being unreasonable? I mean, should I have just said "listen, we'd really like to be there alone with him." Or am I right in thinking it should be his responsibility since it is his family. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Gentle hugs to all,
    Kim
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

3. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

bumping for replies
  4. jhmitch

jhmitch New Member

Hi Kim!

My feeling is that I wouldn't want to tell my husband's relatives anything that they might resent.

Like you, I feel your husband should be the one to tell his grandmother that the two of you want to keep your son's first day of school as low-keyed as possible.

Janice
  5. jhmitch

jhmitch New Member

Bumping for Kim