Bloodworks results, please help me out?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Angel6801, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

I had my blood drawn last week. I have questions and wonder if this is something I should worry.

mono:8.3 (normal 2.0 to 8.0)
    lymph 34.2 (normal 20.0 to 30.0)
    mpv 6.7 (normal 7.4 to 10.4)

I thought maybe mono and lymph was little off due to my mono-ebv (8 years ago). But i wasn't sure about mpv? Can anyone help me out and if that is something I should be worrying about? I am waiting to hear from dr.

Thanks. Have a great day.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

There are other tests that are needed to determine whether the virus is in a Chronic state. since your lymph glands activity is elevated, it could be a Active flareup or a critical chronic state.

I would start with some Transfer Factors that target Epstein-Barr (mono) virus. Prohealth's System 100 targets them.

Per the CDC, 85% of the US pop has been exposed to EBV, so the next question to ask is why is my immune system so weak.

I probed that for a long time. I just discovered that I have toxic metals: Lead, cadmium, antimony & arsenic. Lead suppresses the immune system. I'm chelating it out with DMSA and ALA. I used a Hair Analysis from 1to1vitamins to check the metal levels.

MPV = Mean Platelet Volume. Your white blood cells are smaller, so something is wrong with your immune system.
    "Mean platelet volume (MPV) is a machine-calculated measurement of the average size of your platelets. New platelets are larger, and an increased MPV occurs when increased numbers of platelets are being produced. MPV gives your doctor information about platelet production in your bone marrow."
    http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cbc/test.html
  3. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

for responsing me back. I will check the web site you gave it to me.