BLOODY STOOL??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I was wondering if anyone ever had blood in their stool and was it obvious? Sometimes I think it is there but am never sure. I only see it when I am in the phase of diarhea when it is pure liquid except for whatever is undigested.

I'm sorry for such an icky question, but I am just a little edgy about this. Maybe I'm just kind of "paranoid" about ANYTHING unusual when there is so much else going on.
  2. IndianPrincess

IndianPrincess New Member

It could be something as simple as hemoroids from straining from constipation or polups.

My doctor asked me about blood. I had none but since I am 50 and my father had colon cancer he made an appointment for me to have a colonoscopy (Monday). There were polups and I am waiting on the lab results.

Good luck.
    Cindy
  3. jen_miester27

jen_miester27 New Member

i also had that problem, i am 33, i had severe cramps on my left side that radiated all over my stomach, and then had a little diarhea.....i went to the ER, and they said that i had a colon infection. they gave me cipro antibiotic and another antibiotic, and some pills to stop stomach muscle spasms. so now im better, no cramps and no blood. i just hope they were right. i know how you feel, im paranoid as well....that can be scarey!! hang in there...hopefully its not anything serious. good luck!
    jennifer