Blue Emu.......anyone get relief from it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wle, Aug 21, 2003.

1. wle

wle New Member

Just wondering if anyone else used blue emu cream and if they get any relief from it? I use it all the time and it helps somewhat. Quite possibly it is the massaging when I rub it on that helps more than the cream. I have really been going through a lot of the stuff since having the foot and ankle pain/cramp. I massage my feet and ankles almost every night with it. wle
  2. janana

janana New Member

It didnt help me. Icy hot or begay work the best for me.. But knowone wants to be in the same house w/me! :)
  3. catgal

catgal New Member

I don't know if it is the same thing you are using, but I tried two large jars of it (very expensive) three years ago when my degenerative disc disease along with multiple back problems was hurting unbearably. I got no relief from it.

After trying all kinds of creams, ointments, rub-ins, etc., the only one I found that works for me on my back problems, muscle spasms, osteo/psoriatic/rheumatoid arthritis, swollen and sore places (especially back of neck & shoulder area) is Tiger Balm.

For convenience and when I'm out in public or traveling, I use Joint-Ritis Arthritis Pain Reliever. It comes in a white bottle and is a roll on which keeps my hands from getting all messy when on the move. Easy to apply and works fairly well. It contains lanolin, glucosamine & chondrotin and works better the more you use it.

Hope you get relief from something. Blessings to You, Carol....
  4. KellyT

KellyT New Member

PK5 works the best for me. Not too expensive, and smells like flowers instead of menthol. You can get it at Walgreens. Kelly
  5. wle

wle New Member

.............coming soon. I will try it. The blue emu works pretty good but like I said - it is probably the way I massage it in rather than the cream itself! It has no smell at all, which is good since smells bother me soooooo much any more. WLE
  6. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

The Blue Emu sold at Walmart for $13.99 did nothing for me except turn my hands blue. The "Real Blue Stuff" that used to advertise on t.v. was good. I bought it off of ebay cheaper, but it is expensive. There was relief though...
  7. trasestry

trasestry New Member

At first, I tried the blue stuff. After quite a long time..the ointment dried up, and I needed it. I used the cheaper version. Both work...a little, on my legs only. Didnt help with headaches or back pain. But, whatever the pain is in my legs..it seemed to relieve some of it..for a little while. Tracy
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I used this with success before I had to give it up due to the Guai treatment. It does not have any odor.

Love, Mikie
  9. Debrat

Debrat New Member

I love the magna blue............helps my aches.....hubby massages me so that might be part of it.......I bought it on the internet for $10.00 a jar.......well worth it to me. Sometimes the only thing that helps to get me to sleep.