Blue Green Algae

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jmq, Mar 26, 2007.

1. jmq

jmq New Member

Does'nt this sound yummy?! Anyone tried it? My chiropractor suggested it. Said it was one of those great all in one type supplements. As with almost everything, I will do some research and probably try it. Just wondered if any of you have heard of this.
    Two weeks ago I was downing KFC and Taco I am on veggies, fruit and ate fresh fish tonight! OMG..what a bad influence all of you have been on me..LOL!!!

2. TerryS

TerryS Member

If I'm not mistaken, it's in my green foods that I drink each day...YUM!!!

3. jmq

jmq New Member

thqnk made me laugh. NOTHING could make my cooking I will try some of your ingredients!
  4. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I knew someone years ago who swore by blue sea algae. She had CFIDS so bad that one time she was in a clothing store and collapsed and they couldn't get her up. She absolutely swore blue sea algae helped her to get better. She was never okay, but she was better on it.

It's in spirutein shakes, and I've found it can help me. Doesn't do a thing for my energy, but my pain and cognitive get a bit better on it.
  5. quanked

quanked Member

An entire industry was created locally to harvest this stuff from our local lake. A number of people I use to know used the stuff. I think it is still being harvested by a different company now.

What I heard was that it was like a perfect food, good for you, etc. I know I have used it but probably never long enough to bring about any real benefits. Of course, 20 years a go I did not have the health issues I now have.

You might want to google Klamath lake algae.