Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Jul 10, 2008.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

How did you get on with your Live blood test ?
    I have e mailed Dr Wright !
  2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

Hi Clerty! Good luck with your test if you decide to do it. I had terrible trouble getting the blood out of my fingers but apparently it helps if you suck your finger first.

I have 'probable Cryptostrongylus Pulmoni (these`are microscopic worms) & borrelia cysts' - borrelia cause Lyme disease.

Treatment is worming tablets (they've just arrived from India) & a rotating course of three antibiotics, for which he sent a private prescription. I've also bought some olive leaf extract and garlic tablets, & am trying to find out how to alkalise my body as the worms & bacteria like acid conditions and thrive on sugar and carbs. They don't like hyperbaric oxygen chambers either, apparently.

If only I'd gone to a vet for diagnosis 21 years ago..............

My parasites and I are off to Weymouth for a week's holiday tomorrow.[This Message was Edited on 07/11/2008]
  3. clerty

clerty New Member

good for you !! Have you tried Colliodol Silver I have been on it for a week and I have been feeling so much better.I am awaiting an e mail back for Dr Wright.

so is this costing you a lot of money then?
    and should you not be sent to a lyme doctor?

[This Message was Edited on 07/11/2008]
  4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

£30 for testing

£100 for phone appointment

£5 for private prescription

$50 for Ivermectin from India

£70 for two months antibiotics

The next phone appointment should be about £30 as it will be shorter, but of course the blood test will have to be redone. he says that looking at each person's slides is several hours work for him.

I've not tried colloidial silver, have you found a good supplier Clerty?

Is there such a thing as a UK Lyme doctor? I thought the psychiatric lobby had decided that Lyme is a form of hysteria, just like they've classed M.E.

[This Message was Edited on 07/11/2008]
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

I did not know that about Lyme doctors I don't understand that If your bloodwork shows up Borrolisis then is that
    not enough proof you should be referred to someone should you not ?

So have you been to your own doctor to tell him ?
    This confuses me LOL!!! anyway Iam happy you are getting the help you need now!

Collodol silver is helping me a good bit !
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2008]
  6. tansy

tansy New Member

Hi Bluebottle

Dr W is finding these infections in a high percentage who've been Dx with ME and CFS so your results come as no surprise. Good luck with your ABx.

Though borrelia can be present in the general population Dr W finds higher levels in those who become symptomatic. It's a bit like Dr Chia's enterovirus findings; they might be present at low levels in the general population, but were considerably higher in those who had ME/CFS.

tc, Tansy