blueeyedgirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Sep 8, 2009.

1. loto

loto Member

I saw your reply to a post talking about sudafed.
    You say you take Grapeseed Complex, and it helps your energy level and you've lost weight. Is Grapeseed Complex the name of the product, and where do you buy it? Is it something in the vitamin aisle? I'd love to try it.
    I have FM, and I'm looking for something like this to help with my energy level, and I also need to lose about 10 lbs, that I've had the hardest time with!
    Please let me know more about Grapeseed Complex!!
    thanks
    loto
  2. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

hey there! Yes and i also posted a post on this cause someone asked me to.... It is called Grape Seed Complex and I bought it at Wal-Mart....the name brand is Spring Valley. It has a few things in it....green tea being one of them. I asked my pharm to make sure the complex was ok to take with my other meds and they ran it through for me. Yes, it has helped with my energy level and also weight loss. I believe the green tea is the reason for this but it could be the combo of all of the complex. It is cheap and has a lot of pills in the bottle. I love it so far! I have a lot of weight to lose so I'm sure that is why I lost so much in this first week. :) Blue
  3. loto

loto Member

for the info. cheap is good for me! and, it sounds like something I really need. I will get some and hopefully it will do me some good!!
    lori
  4. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

I don't take grapeseed complex anymore. It did help with energy but it also started causing headaches. After I stopped it.. a few months later I started seeing a holistic-type doc and I am now on a gluten-free diet (which has helped my fatigue tremendously) along with thyroid medicine that also has helped my fatigue (found out I was hypothyroid).