Bluerose, Samantha

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Nov 4, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

Well the doc finally wrote the letter after I went in with the advocate. First she explained what happened to me and the put the following as disabilities.
    Diabetes Mellitus, myofacsial pain, fms, hypertension, dizziness, pituitary tumour and 40 brain lesions, severe migraine, degenerative disk disease, degenerative arthritis of weight bearing joints, obstuctive sleep apnea, chronic obstructive lung disease.She then put i was unable to perform any kind of employment now or in the future due to muliple chronic illness. Her medical problems and permanent and not curable. etc. What you think ? They phoned when they received it and said they would make a descision next week!
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I am so so Happy you finally got your letter turned in. I agree with Sam the letter sounds great...I think it will definately help in winning your case. I truly feel like there is no reason for them to deny you...

I cannot wait to finally hear you have been approved...it's been a long haul...hang in there girl, not much longer now!!!

((Hugs)) & Prayers
    Bluerose
  3. darude

darude New Member

The waiting is awful!!!!!! I expect a call next week and I hope and pray it will finally be approved - been two years. I don't know WHAT else they would want!!!!!!!!! Course you never know with these people. by the way SAM how far back did they go when they paid your claim?