Bluerose7 - r u out there - wanted to say thanks for disab. info

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Seeseaisme, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Bluerose7, I'm filing for disability. I have an appointment for an interview March 1. I'm filling out paperwork (the medical and job worksheet) for my intial visit. I have a file folder full of disability tips from you. Thanks so much for all your wonderful information.

Have you posted lately on this topic? Just curious. I thought I'd say hi and thanks and maybe you would want to post your information again to help somebody else.

I'm really foggy and tired this morning, so I don't have the know-how at the moment to post your info myself. I did read where your m-i-l had passed recently. Just wanted to say you have my sympathy and I hope you're doing ok.

I've had a lot of losses in the past 4 months. My cousin, my dad, an uncle, and my husband's s-i-l. I how how it feels. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks, Charlotte
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just want to start off saying, I'm sorry your having to file for disabilty. I know none of us want to have to go there, but sometimes we have no choice when it comes to our health and when we are just not able to work any job.

I am soooo Happy that all the info I have posted has been of help to you and other's and thank you for saying thank you hun. I hope, I can some how help you further. Anytime you have a question arise just give me a holler and i'll do my best to answer or find the answer.

I know how overwhelming filing/fighting for disability can be and anything I can do to make it less overwhelming for other's makes me feel great. I'm no lawyer or expert, but I can say I have done tons of research and talked with many lawyers etc... It was all a BIG help in winning my case.

Unfortunately, I haven't been posting alot lately. I will bump my post on disability though and I hope to begin adding more info when im feeling more upto it.

Between my health, loss of my MIL, and worring about my dads health...things have been right overwhelming lately.

I'm so sorry for your losses hun...seems you have really been going through it lately as well. Thanks for the prayers, there very needed. You too have my thoughts and prayers.

I wish you lots of luck and most important prayers on your fight for disability. Just remember don't give up!! Please keep us posted!

(((Hugs))) & Prayers
    ~Bluerose~
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Bump..not sure if Charlotte has seen my reply back!