*******Bluerose7***********

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gmom605, Dec 7, 2005.

1. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

**sorry ,,,i haven`t been around lately i`ve been sick not feeling well i`ve had this sore throat and my asthma has been acting up again i went and saw the Dr. he gave me a shot for my whizzing ,,i feel like a truck just went over me and my fibro wow! flared up big time! and now we got our first cold front and the temp. is 34 right now here in s.tx and should get colder tomorrow ,,so i guess thats why i`m feeling that way of the fibro ,,{i think!!} well enough of me how are you doing? have you been feeling better? also i haven`t heard nothing from ss yet it`s been almost 2 months this 12th.of Dec.how long did it take for you on the request for reconsideration to get a answer? well bluerose i hope this finds you doing ok,,i`ll talk to you again soon,,,gmom,,,
  2. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

hello! bluerose,,,gmom,,,,
  3. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

No need to apoligize huh....sometimes we are just not able to get online....I haven't been able to get online as much either here lately...so no worries hun!!! I'm always thinking about you and everyone else here weither im online or not.

I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well at all...sore throat is no fun and neither is asthma...I will continue to pray for you!! I know what you mean about this cold weather....we have had a little snow and some ice twice this week...so im staying in even more then usual.

On my SSD I think it was about a month and a half before I got my offical letter that I was approved...but I found out I had won before getting my letter, when I was in the SS office one day turning in more papers....I'm praying for a approval for you and keeping my fingers crossed!!

I hope today has been a better day for you....Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest ok!!

(((Hugs))) & Prayers
    Bluerose