blurred vision and dizziness what could that be?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 23, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

This morning I woke up so sicky......I had a migraine and also having problems with my eyes.......I thought it was my contact lenses..........so I took them out and put on my glasses.............to no avail!

I felt dizzy and was having blurred vision?

I have too many problems and it is always something.....but this is kind of worrysome ......does anyone know if maybe this could just be a new symptom of my migraines?

Hugs
    Doxy
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

Sometimes I have these symptoms and nausea before the headaches start.

If you weren't having a migraine, I would say it could also be a sign of diabetes but my bet is on the migraines.

I've had them for over 20 years. All sorts of weird things can happen with them. Sometimes I throw up, sometimes I see flickering lights, sometimes I have arm pain, blurry vision, diahhrea. So many weird things with migraines.

When I am getting one, I take meds for nausea and dizziness, my Norco, and a muscle relaxer. I've tried all sorts of stuff but this is the best combo for me.
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

4. hi there.i woke up yesterday morning with the same thing,blurred vision and dizziness,and today im feeling very sickly in my stomach,just not myself at all today.

the only thing i can think of, to have made this happen to me is..

i went for my yearly eye test at the opticians two days ago.he shone lights in my eyes,to inspect if alls well in there.and also had me near a machine that tests the pressure behind the eyes.
    this thing blows air at the eye,kind of forces your head back when the air hits the eyes.

well now i have that severe sickly pain at the back of the eyes,so im guessing that my blurred vision and dizziness might indicate that im having a migraine attack.

i havent been able to sleep for the pain, in the night,and keep feeling like i might have to vomit.
    im not risking taking a pain pill,because then i know i most definately will throw it back up.i can tell its a migraine.

i hope you feel better soon,just sip water,rest as much as possible.im so glad that its saturday,and i dont have to go to work today.

kind regards
    fran