board layout change

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jorgie, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Anyone notice we changed the layout a bit? The reply/favorite/exc... is now at the bottom of the post instead of on the side. Also the icons have been make grayscale so they don't have color. What do you think?! We'd like to know.

Happy Tuesday.
  2. pasara

pasara New Member

i don't see a difference with the icons. Could you explain what you mean please?

I appreciate prohealth's efforts to respond to users' concerns!
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I thought I was having strange visions! I like this new layout better. Less distraction.

4. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

the icons below each post... reply and what not use to be red and black as their color scheme. Now its black and gray.
  5. pasara

pasara New Member

thanks jorgie. i see what you are talking about. i was looking at the icons on the side of each post on the thread list. i hope those can be eliminated someday. they don't serve a purpose and are really busy. it's a good start though!
  6. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

This is definitely an improvement. I like having the names to the left, since we are used to it that way. My icons still have color for some reason. Maybe I need to refresh the page.

Now if you could just move that list of other message boards to the right side of the page, and skootch the board itself to the far left, I wouldn't have to scroll to the right on every page just to read the messages.
  7. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Pasara: the icons that are there are just place holders. I believe we are going to try and find some updated emoticons (animated smilies).

4everkid: If your icons still have color you'll need to clear the cached data on your internet browser or just wait and it should clear it self. I had to clear mine to see the icons change to gray scale. As for moving the lay out from side to side I don't know if that will happen. If you want you can shoot me an email at and I can help ya make it so you can see the whole message board.

TwinMa: I'll see if we can fit the time on the thread listing. We have the space on the thread to post the time. My posts in chronological order is on the list.
  8. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Jorgie - You may already have this on your list, but there is no "Prev Page" at the bottom of the page when you go the next page of threads--just a "Next Page". I know you can always use the browser back button, but a Prev Page button would be nice. Or even a listing of page numbers.

I'm sure this is also on your list, but the Search is still not working.

9. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Both of these are on the list!

We also added the highly requested view post button up next to the post topic button. This view post button only shows up when you're viewing a thread.