Bob (tired214) ~

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dustymule, Jan 16, 2009.

1. dustymule

dustymule New Member

Happy Friday to you my dear friend!!!!!! I am sorry that I did not get back with you sooner. The problem is I don't have access to the internet at home so I have to use it at work, and you know how work can be. Anyway Bob, is it tonight that you are going out with your friend? Be careful out there and have a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!! Relax, enjoy, DANCE, and thank God for the wonderful evening!!!! It has been VERY cold here; 17 below zero last night with a wind chill of 35 below. I am going home tonight after work and putting a fire in the fireplace, putting the jammies on, making a nice hot cup of tea, and relaxing with a good book!!!! I am not going ANYWHERE!!!!!!! Thank you for the info on the book regarding The Rosary. I looked in my Bible and there is a nice section on praying the Rosary. Bob, again, thank you, THANK YOU, my dear friend, for always being there for me! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!! Have a great weekend! Barb
  2. halfinhalfout

halfinhalfout New Member

It sounds as thoug things are going a little better for you. How are the kids doing? I miss seeing you around the depression board, but I guess that is a good thing!!!!! Happy New Year!
    1/2
  3. halfinhalfout

halfinhalfout New Member

I too started the new year off with a more postive attitude knowing that I can accomplish the things that I need to do. I too am in a toxic relationship that I have been trying to dissolve, but have the fear of letting it go. Much like you and your relationship with your wife. The best thing for me is that my youngest is 21! Although when I left for 5 months last year, my son had a difficult time. Please pray for my strength to end this emotionally abusive relationship and join you in the happy place that you are now. I am so glad that the kids are having an OK time with things. God Bless you. 1/2 PS have started my rosaries!! :)