Bobingermany Myer's Cocktail...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by balletdancer74, Jan 24, 2007.

1. balletdancer74

balletdancer74 New Member

Hi,

I don't mind the question at all. :) My cocktail changes as needed, but for some time now I've been receiving Vitamin C, Mg, Calcium (I have osteopenia - since my twenties), B12, B complex (2 and 6), glutatione and chromium for now.

Every time I get tested for chromium my results say, "none detected." lol I have to laugh since I get it in a weekly infusion as well as in liquid form (liquid picolinate) via a table spoon every day. Go figure. My doctors and I are trying to figure out why my body won't latch onto the chromium, but lately I've been low in potassium as well, so I've been taking that orally via an RX.

I stopped injecting B12 and Mg in my arms as it triggered bursitis. I prefer the IV.

And you're right, I'm certainly not a doctor, but as I wrote in a little essay for ProHealth, I'm a "CPCP" which stands for 'certified professional chronic patient." *grin*

Warmly,
    LB32 (Leeza)

p.s.
    Are you in Germany or from Germany? What's the treatment like?
  2. balletdancer74

Hi,

Everyone is different, so I can't really say whether you'll need to get the IV on a regular basis or simply for a few sessions.

As for the price, my insurance pays as my doctors (all of them) take Medicare/Medicaid.

Before I was on disability, my main insurance paid for the drips as well.

Sorry I can't make any guarantees. No doctor or patient should make/claim a guarantee...just in case.

I still think it's worth a try if you can find the money, but it's your decision in the end.

Warmly,
    LB32 (Leeza)
  3. balletdancer74

The drips don't help ME so much with my ubiquitous pain, but they do help with my overall well being...i.e. weakness/fatigue and combating infections...Nevertheless, I do know some who find that the drips help with pain and aches.

LB32 (Leeza)