Body Hot Spots????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jakeg, Jun 4, 2006.

1. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Any body have this happening to them. This recently started to happen to me. My hips, knees, ankles, elbows, wrists, and knuckles are like 3 or 4 times as warm as the rest of me.

It's really noticeable in my legs, my calves feel like ice and the joints are like burning up. There is no swelling of any of my joints that you can see.

My wife could not believe how great the temperature differences are from my joints to the rest of my body.

Also my entire live my feet always felt like ice cubes and now they feel like their on fire.

Any ideas what may be going on here or is this just another fibro thing again????

I have to stop typing as my arms and fingers are starting get get painful again just after typing for this little bit.

Jake
  2. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Thanks for replying. I also was DX with myofacial syndrome besides the FM and it is really bad down my spine. My wife does the tp massage for me when ever she has the time.

Jake
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

My husband can always tell where I hurt because the areas are hotter then the rest of my body.

Werid!

kate