Boltchik...soooo long.... I have been away...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimba4318, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

How are you??? It has been too long...we have a lot to catch up on!! Did you ever move or stay put? How are you feeling these days and how are the kids and hubby?

2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I was thinking about you the other day. I am hoping that you were not away for so long because you were too sick. I hope that you are okay! Are you enjoying the Christmas season?

We decided to stay put and we are doing just fine. Decorated the house for Christmas and even entered the city Christmas lights contest, because we love to go "Clark Griswald" on the house, Lol!! We sychronized the lights to music also. My husband did most of the work and we just love to do it for our kids and all of the other kids, (and kids at heart!) who drive by. The city puts all of the entries on a map and people can come by when they go cruising the city to see the Christmas lights. It makes me smile (really big!) The kids dance out in the driveway to the music. :)

How are you and your family? How's your health? Anything new to talk about? I would love to hear everything that you have been doing. I think I told you my husband is at a fire dept. closer to home now, 15 minutes away, so that has been a blessing.

I am feeling okay, just tired, as usual. But Christmas time always puts me in a good mood. We just had a party here at the house last Sat., and we had Santa come sing, read a story, and take pictures with all of the kids that were here. They were thrilled, and it gave me great joy to see their happy little faces.

Please update me. It is soooo good to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying your day so far. Hugs, Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/12/2007]
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hope you are feeling okay. Thought I'd bump to see how you are doing. Kim :)