???Bone Scan causing FM flare???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CanBrit, Mar 14, 2006.

1. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Hi All:

Have any of you had a bone scan cause a flare up of your symptoms.

I had one this morning and didn't think anything of it but now I'm starting to ache all over like I'm going into a flare again.

Thanks to all who respond.

Eileen

2. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Is that the same, as what you call a Bone Scan?

I have one this am, and yes I will be Hurting afterwards.
    I didn't use to, but the longer I have been sick, the worse my body aches after these kinds of tests.
    CT's, MRI"s used to be the easy test's for me, but not now, and I can actually Feel some of the MRI vibes, (for lack of a better word)
    I mentioned this to the Tech, during my last 2, and they both said, How weird, but every now and then, they have a PT. who say's that.

I felt like asking if they Had FMS or CMPD too.

Hope your feeling better today, I am not looking forward to mine, but I only have to do this every 2 years, and boy are they a Fast 2 years.. E-Gad's.

Oh yeah it's a Full Moon, and that effects me to, with the Electro Magtisum (sp?) being higher for some reason and I shock everyone.

Hug's
    sharonk
  3. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Funny you should mention the full moon, Sharon. My hubby reminded me last night as he has arthritis and it's always worse for him them.

I don't think it was the draft but I went into 5 back spasms while they were doing it and they put in in a right funny position to do my elbows.

Thank God for pain meds or I wouldn't have made it into work this am.

Eileen