Boohoo, poor Paris Hilton

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, May 4, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Poor Paris has been sentenced to jail for 1) DUI 2)Driving without a license 3) probation violations 4) ignoring conditions which would give her probation instead of jailtime. Can you imagine the nerve of that JUDGE?

He obviously has more brains than that A**clown Judge who is bringing a 12million dollar lawsuit against the drycleaner for losing his pants. YA GOTTA WONDER!
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person, unless it's Lindsay Lohan.

Thank heavens she couldn't 'charm' her way out of this mess.

3. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Just seems like some weird irony that the movie actress Frances Farmer first got stopped for having her headlights ON (during CA blackouts of WWII) and was eventually "destroyed" and lobotomized(she had "bad attitudes"), and now Paris Hilton is stopped for having headlights OFF.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2007]
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

This is the first that I have heard of this!!

When the rich and famous do wrong, then deserve to be punished like the rest of us! Three cheers for the judge!!

If Martha Stewart can go to jail, so can Paris!!! LOL

I'm sure Paris won't go to some nasty jail like the common people, it will be some prison camp with extremely low security and she'll have special priviledges!!

And ... I was amazed at the story about the judge who brought about the 12 million dollar lawsuit against the poor little mom & pop dry cleaner for losing his pants! He should be knocked off his throne!!! Talk about misuse of power!!! Judges are the people who talk about the frivolous lawsuits! When this case goes to court, if it does, I hope one of his fellow judges laughes him out of the courtroom, gives him a long speech about wasting the courts time and money, and dismisses the case pronto!!
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I guess her next show can be jail life instead of simple life! Somehow, I get the feeling she will skate through this with full makeup and bodyguards..

High Five to the Judge!
  6. budmickl

budmickl New Member

The princess of raunch, but there have been instances where a person who was convicted of a crime didn't have to report to jail immediately.. I can't remember which crook it was, but one of the high dollar embezzler guys was given time between sentencing and the start of his time. I don't know why, but it has happened before. But again, it was a high profile case with deep pockets so maybe he bought his month of freedom also.

The poor thing is going to have to use a piece of tin as a mirror. And she will get an hour daily to watch TV, use the phone, exercise (does she know what that is??), etc. Her daily diet will be chicken, and only dinner will be a hot meal. AND she has to get up at 7:30 AM. Tee Hee!!!

I bet she's not a morning person!!!

7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I have to admit, I cheered when I heard about the judge's sentence. Good for him. I certainly hope Paris doesn't go the Frances Farmer route, but I hope jail time puts a dent in her colossal arrogance.
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and i have an exguy i dated he had a dui and another from another state that made it his second one. but he wasn't on probabtion etc..but they ordered him 6 months rehab. he volunteered that before his court date. and went into rehab on his own...he got 15 days jail time...and he could do couple days here and there must be completed by june 13...then the judge check in w/him and see how he is doing etc.

9. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Her narcissism is beyond belief. Did you see her smooth her hair and stare at her reflection in the car window before she turned around with her "sullen look" to face the press. A courthouse sketch artist, who was in the courtroom, reported that as prosecutors finished delivering their final statements, she discreetly opened her purse and checked her makeup in her compact.

She doesn't care about anyone but herself and how she looks. She needs a serious reality check. I don't like to talk negative about anyone, but it really worries me that some girls look up to her. It's just sad really. Kim
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It will be good for her. It will also be a good thing for other girls that think they can immitate her lifestyle and suffer no consecences.
  11. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

If Paris Hilton was just some regular unknown somebody she would've gotten a way more severe penalty.
    I think it is unfair that celebs do things and then get special treatment.
  12. 4peas

4peas New Member

She is going to be totally lost, absolute essentials like moisturizer, make-up, etc beyond her reach. Wouldn't it be funny if she had dark roots showing when her time is up? Can you imagine the media circus, capturing those before and after jail pics?

13. elliespad

elliespad Member

Lindy139, that WOULD be HOT! Hahahaha

4peas, she already wears dark roots, her and many celebrities, something I don't get.
  14. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

buying their way "OFF"!

My ex boss had all three of his kids in his car when he got his THIRD DUI!

That was not just a DUI it was also child endangerment!

His "MOMMY" paid his way out of it by buying the best attorney money could get............and he did get ONLY rehab!

The story doesn't end yet!...............

While in rehab he paid the workers to pee in the cups for his urine tests and then proceeed to drive while DRUNK!

So his FOURTH DUI was back to back with the THIRD ONE!

AND.................his "MOMMY" is still trying to pay his was off once again....she says he has changed and doesn't deserve to go to jail!

The judge told him when he was sentenced for the THIRD DUI....that if he got into ANY kind of trouble what so ever he would go straight to jail for FIVE~ years!

I do not know if he is in jail right now or not because I stopped talking............but I do know that it was several months since his FOURTH DUI and he was not even in jail yet!

His lawyer even had a forensic psyciatrist on his case to try to say he had things in his life that were making him do the DRINKING AND DRIVING!

I want to also say that inbetween the DUI's he got he had several incidents where he crashed his car into things not once ...or twice but several times that the police didn't know about!

I just cannot understand how someone who is given a second, third and fourth chance is going to change? And frankly at this point I blame the lawyer and ANY judges who do NOT lock him up....because it is obviously going to take him killing himself or someone else....maybe both ....before he get what should have been done a longgggggggggggggg time ago! far as Paris Hilton goes....."WAH" I do NOT feel sorry for her!

Iam just sick and tired of especially these RICH movie people drinking and driving when there is NO excuse for them to NOT have a driver or limo service !

They can afford there is NO excuse!

My two cents or three or four....LOL LOL

15. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

The Whizinators pretty funny (to me, anyway).

There has been worse!

One doctor passed his tests for several years by draining his own bladder and replacing the urine with a patient's urine. Now that's Worse!

Another Doc put an artificial vein of rubber tubing in his arm.

Oh, a bizarre event occured when the USA Navy first started doing drug testing. The number of accidents actually went up. Apparently everyone switched from drugs to alcohol and were so hung over that there were more, though legal, accidents. Anyway the Navy got smarter and started coming down on alcohol also.

Suppose I could go on, but "Que sera, sera." Cheers, mr Bill

[This Message was Edited on 05/08/2007]