Book (Information on Fibroymyalgia)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tiger, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Tiger

Tiger New Member

Hello! I would like to pass on some information in regard to a book that I have which is about Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
    It is written by two authors one of whom is a Dr. and has Fibromyalgia herself. There is a lot of good information in the book covering such topics as what fibromyalgia is, healing tools for relief, how to cope with it, get support from others and other issues such as the workplace and disability.
    The information about the book is as follows:

Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Survival Manual.
    by Devin Starlanyl and Mary Ellen Copeland
    New Harbinger Publications
    Oakland, CA
    c1996
    ISBN: 1-57224-046-6
    I would recommend that one pick this publication up at their local library or make a purchase of it at their local bookstore as it contains a wealth of very useful information within.
    Happy reading!
  2. Tiger

Tiger New Member

Hello! I would like to pass on some information in regard to a book that I have which is about Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
    It is written by two authors one of whom is a Dr. and has Fibromyalgia herself. There is a lot of good information in the book covering such topics as what fibromyalgia is, healing tools for relief, how to cope with it, get support from others and other issues such as the workplace and disability.
    The information about the book is as follows:

Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Survival Manual.
    by Devin Starlanyl and Mary Ellen Copeland
    New Harbinger Publications
    Oakland, CA
    c1996
    ISBN: 1-57224-046-6
    I would recommend that one pick this publication up at their local library or make a purchase of it at their local bookstore as it contains a wealth of very useful information within.
    Happy reading!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are so right, I have all of Devin's books. They are wonderful. I have learned volumns about Fibro from them.

Thanks for bringing this book up, we tend to forget that some of the people who are just diagnosed are not aware of her books.

Shalom, Shirl

PS you can also go to the 'Home' page on the left of this board, and you will find articles by Devin too.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/03/2002]