Book on Living Well With Chronic Illness?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elvira, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Elvira

Elvira New Member

In a post I read recently, someone mentioned a book that I think was titled: Living Well With Chronic Illness, or something similar to that, don't remember the author's name. Does anyone know what this book is? I'd like to buy a copy.

Thanks,
    Anita
  2. little

little Member

I think that you might be talking about, "Living Well With Autoimmune Disease". by Mary Shomon. I found it on here this morning. Gail
  3. Dara

Dara New Member

to be "A Delicate Balance - Living Successfully with Chronic Illness", Author is Susan Milstrey Wells. A note on the front of the book says "A wise, thoughtful approach to helping people with chronic illness understand themselves and find the help they need" This book was referred to me by a mental health therapist who works with only Fibromyalgia patients. Hope this helps.

Dara
  4. PrincessofYoga

PrincessofYoga New Member

A Delicate Balance - Living Successfully with Chronic Illness, by Susan Milstrey Wells is fantastic. I have quite a library but that is one of my favorites. It really gets into how it effects every aspect of our life.

I recommend it highly!!
  5. annab

annab Guest

Katrina Berne has a website with lots of excellent articles and resources for CFS and FMS: (Edited to remove URL), she also wrote a book.
    Anna