Book- The Makers Diet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sue50, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

I just started this book by Jordan Rubin, he cured himself of Chrons disease, just wondering if anyone has read it or tried the diet, he does mention that it will help Fibromyalgia people.
    Sue
  2. learning2live

learning2live New Member

I'm so glad you posted this question! I purchased the book last week, and have been reading it since then. I'll admit to getting bored and having to take a break, but that's just my short attention span. :eek:) I think Hubby and I will try this once things settle down just a little and I can get a little better prepared. It can't do any harm, can it?

Good luck! Please let me know what you think.
  3. jess

jess New Member

I am new here but I have been reading the boards. I am not new to cfids and fibromyalgia. I have read the Maker's diet and his other book Patient Heal Thyself. I have been on the diet. I even ordered the raw unpasteurized goats milk yougurt. I could not tolerate it, didn't like the way it tasted. My Doctor was concerned about it not being pasteurized anyhow. The diet is a good one but I think it works best using organic produce and grass fed, free range beef and chicken if possible. These of course are more expensive. I have tried a number of his products some of whick I liked and some I didn't. I do believe diet is very important with these DD's. Hope this helps a little. Jess