Boron ? Who's been taking it - besides Jam (:!!

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Granniluvsu, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I've been hearing more about this on line. Where do you get yours, how much is it what is it supposed to do anyway? I am taking about everything there is for bones with my osteoporosis - Cal., D3, and Vit K2, plus Strontium Citrate..

I keep hearing of others taking Boron on other Boards. Wish I had known about it earlier.

Hugz,
    Granni
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. The PORCH has been very slow to and I am not sure if their dates are wrong or not either. I thyink the dates are about week off. Don't know if that is them (PH) or the very slow chit chat boards and little posting.

Gotta go and check out Boron. Glad your bone scan was a good one. I hope mine gets to be good to when I finally get it. We declded to wait a bit since I wasn't on the Stontontium full dose tht long and just started taking it without the Alendronate. Supposedly that hinders the Strontium from working I heard from some peopole on other boards.

Bye for now.

Granni
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Just have to say, be a bit careful with the K2...I was told by my heart dr., so have studied up on the K's..they are good for clotting blood. If you have a problem with thin blood, I guess that's ok..but you don't want to cause your blood to be too thick..clots...