Botox Injection

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bell9383, Feb 14, 2007.

1. bell9383

bell9383 New Member

Any one had botox out there I have fibro, Cfs and Hper Mobility Syndrome and i also have Piriformis Syndrome in my left hip.
    I had a Botox injection on the 5th of january and boy I could feel the difference after 2 weeks. I have no pain in my left leg any more and the and the spasms i had i feel now and again but I have no pain and the fact that I can feel them less frquently now means that when i do i can some how tell my mind to relax the muscle so that it doesnt go hard and cause pain.
    I felt flipping awfull the first week though all bruised from the injection and felt like i had the worst case of flu with all my muscles herting and my bones and I think i slept for almost that entire week. But now i'm starting to feel it was well worth going through. At least this is one area i have no pain in. Dont know how long it will last but quite frankly any time is better than none. Just putting my foot on the floor made the pain go up to my hip. It was like haveing sciatica only it was the sciatic nerve that my muscle was having spasms against.