Bottling up the 'Good Days'

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1975jet, Jul 11, 2006.

1. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

I would love to be able to bottle up the goods days.... The last 2 days, the pain has been minimal- i am working so hard to try and pace myself which can be Very difficult-Why is it we try and get all we can done when we feel better? It just defeats the purpose...

I haven't been lifting like I was or riding the mower like I was- so lets see what happens. I am trying to cherish these days, just wish we could bottle them up and bring them out from time to time- like a beautiful sunny day with a summer breeze blowing and the birds singing happily...

AHHHHH - serentity.

Just wanted to share that with you all
    Janet
  2. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

I know exactly what you mean Janet. I had a good day yesterday and so far so good today. I try not to overdo on my good days but there is a sense of wanting to do all the things I'm denied doing most of the time.

Yesterday my sweetie came home to a home-cooked meal. He was pleasantly surprised and said so (I have more bad days than good so a home-cooked meal is a rarity). I said 'I like to do these things when I feel well because God only knows when I'll have a good day again.' He said I was being pessimistic but I think I was being realistic.

I also had a nice long walk yesterday. I'm feeling a bit stiff & sore today but it's post-exercise stiffness and pains which I can handle.

The point is, I not only cherish the feeling of a good day, but the activity that I'm able to take on and the memories I'm able to create. If you ever find a way to bottle this I'd love to know.

Cherish your good spell, I hope it lasts.

God bless,
    Anne Theresa