Brad Pitt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Jan 31, 2007.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Anyone else notice how tired and stressed Brad Pitt looks? He looks like he has been put through the wringer or something? Maybe it's the new baby. He looks so tired to me or something?

2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hes still a cutey, but yes, he looks like..... well..... and active father. He must be helping out alot at home!!
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I don't get it either. I don't get anything about the man. I don't get why everyone is so fascinated with him. Why he left Jennifer. Why he doesn't marry the mother of his children. Why he is attracted to Angelina.

??? don't get it.

4. Callum

Callum New Member

Remember me posting on the "anti-aging product" web board the Kathleen Turner quote of "you can save your a** or your face, but you can't save both?" That's what happens to even men's faces when they don't allow any body fat to accumulate. Plus, and this may be a wrong assumption, but I know his ex, Jennifer, smokes like a chimney on the set. If he smokes, that's terrible for the skin.

Also, spending time in Africa - did he wear sun screen? He's always had that "tanned" look about him. That will ravage the skin.

But maybe the biggest is what was said above - children can take it out of you!

5. kriket

kriket New Member

Well, lots of different opinions here. I don't really care who he chooses although, I always thought that Jennifer was much prettier.

Was just commenting on how stressed out he looks.

I don't really think he's that cute to tell you the truth.

6. kriket

kriket New Member

Makes since to me. Very well put.

7. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I lost all respect for that actor. He is a womanizing rake who has no clue to the word commitment.

Angelina is a happy little home wrecker. She should have found her own man! There is many words to describe a woman like her.....

May God help them.
  8. Callum

Callum New Member

Although Jennifer seems like the sweet girl next door, and Angelina the vamp... these are images created by publicists, stylists, etc.

Why must Brad have left Jennifer for Angelina purely on looks? Angelina seems to share his desire for a large family, for trying to change things on a global scale (she's been involved with world-wide charitable organizations for years), and making political statements even if it might prove detrimental to their careers (how will it play in Peoria...) to wit; their choice to not marry until their gay friends have the same legal protection under the law. Jennifer didn't seem to share those goals. Perhaps when they first married, their goals were closer matched, and they diverged later.

I think they are both beautiful women. I think they are both incredibly talented (probably both underrated because of their beauty), and I think it's too bad that their relationships underwent such scrutiny, because I don't believe that any of them (except possibly for Jennifer for a couple of months) exploited it for publicity.

And yet, here I'm scrutinizing them... Geez, Callum, don't you have anything better to do?

I do have friends (actors) who have worked with both ladies - and it's rare in this biz, but both women were always spoken of in the kindest sense.

9. kriket

kriket New Member

This is the main question? Don't care about the women.

10. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I think maybe it is the smoking that is catching up to him. Years of smoking will do that to you. He said he quit for 6 months when preparing for Troy and then started up again. He should have stayed smoke free!

11. kriket

kriket New Member

He could actually be sick. I did not even think of that issue.

Since he smokes, well that may be making him look a little older too.

Anyway, no big deal, just really have noticed his looks changing all of a sudden here lately.

No, he probably would not tell the public he was sick, guess I could not balme him, they would plaster all kind of headlines over and over about him.

12. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Angies mom just died. he was at her bedside when it happened. That could make anyone stressed out.
  13. kriket

kriket New Member

Yea, I knew about that, maybe that's why he looks so tired and stressed.