brain fog at sunset anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by advancewithcourage, Sep 5, 2008.

1. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

Does anyone have brain fog that comes on right at sunset? Any known causes? I had CFIDS for 2 years and have been better 95% for years now, but I am stuck with this weird BF that comes on at sunset. Perhaps I am a vampire (joking!).

Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? I know it is not a food allergy because I have fasted for 11 days and it did not change.
  2. Lazy_Susan

Lazy_Susan New Member

Mine comes on when I've over exerted myself or am just fatigued for no apparent reason. Maybe, since it's the end of the day, it's just b'c the day has caught up with you and your mind is saying--enough already!

I dunno, after being diagnosed 4 years ago, I'm just now getting around to reading about FM so I know much less than I realized. I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions but I wish you well and hope someone can help you.
  3. sunflowerxo

sunflowerxo New Member

Hi I as well get brain fog 24/7 and forget things and sometimes words just don't come out the way I intend and had difficulty performing my medical transciption job but recently have been put on liquid fish oil for 2 months and it is actually helping some with the fog and my concentration at times seems clearer and not as bad as it was before. Still have it though!!
  4. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

I know this is an old post, and the last one you've posted on this forum. But thought I'd mention that your experience could possibly be due to the electric companies sending more juice into the system, to get their grid ready for lots of lights coming on, and/or lots of cooking, TV, etc. requiring way more electricity from the grid. --- This can all cause a temporary spike in EMFs within the house and result in brain fog for people susceptible to EMFs (like me).
  5. veras

veras Member

or what about the smart meter controversy?