BRAIN FOG Feeling Better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chootik, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi Guys.

Just wanted to give an update to everyone who was interested in my last post.

I started taking "Zovirax" an Anti-Viral yesterday. I almost immediately felt a big difference in my Brain Fog! Right now, after my morning dose, I'm feeling almost normal. I don't have that jello feeling in my head, I'm still a bit dazed, but nothing like before!

I'm suppose to take 800 mg 4x a day. I'm starting slow so I'll do 800 2x a day. But just wanted to let everyone know that Anti-Viral so far is working for me.

Someone else mentioned in my last post that Anti-virals worked for them and that's why I decided to give it a try. I'm really glad I did, I hope this lasts!!

Chootik
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

this is interesting!

Keep us updated as to how you do? You must have a good doctor to give you a trial on it!

all the best,
    Victoria

3. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Well I did a blood test which showed that I had Elevated and Activated EBV levels. He gave me the Anti-Virals but I'd heard that they can be hard on the liver and kidneys so I wasn't taking them. But it got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore! So I decided to give it a try.

I'm glad I did. I'll keep you posted of my progress.

Chootik

[ advertisement ]