Brain fog, for a while

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acuario, Mar 24, 2007.

1. acuario

acuario New Member

Hi, I would like to know from all of you that have brain-fog for only a few days or for a while and then other days you feel completly well/clear of your mind. (I have brain fog all the time).

when you get a brain-fog spell, what do you think coul be the reason? insomnia? stress? junk foods? if you find out your cause of these spells you can avoid it, in my case I always have brain fog.

thank you, all

acuario
  2. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

My brain fog is basically an off/on thing through each day. Mine could be from my fibromyalgia,my medication or my brain lesions(from migraines).I laugh at myself alot.
  3. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Gosh I think that the brain fog is the worst part of this FM. I used to be a fairly smart person and now I am in total confusion and transpose things (words, numbers), cannot follow directions ... it is just horrible. I have it daily.
  4. revlcb

revlcb New Member

I've found that I forget names of people/places often since FMS. Pretty embarrassing when your boss is asking you questions. "Um, I can't remember."

I've noticed that... I can't remember another point I was going to make. Happens all the time. Darn fog.

But, my brain-fog on a whole is much worse when tired or stressed...which is almost all day as I'm in the middle of a flare. So, I have those "duh" moments often.

Oh, I remember... That spaced out feeling, or that void where you're thinking of nothing for lengths of time and the thought of thinking makes you tired. My "duh" zone.