Brain Fog Ideas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IlivetocantoronXena, Jul 22, 2006.

1. IlivetocantoronXena

IlivetocantoronXena New Member

I have just thought of calling my home phone and or cell phone to leave myself messages, rather that write everything down.
    Do you have a unusal idea to this?
    Hugzzzz
    Michelle
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

especially when I worked. I keep a pocket calender with me and write everything I need to remember, especially Dr appts.

I keep all my bills,stamps, return labels all in a box on my coffee table. I little organiztion goes a long way with brain fog-Carla
  3. middy

middy New Member

is this brain fog to do with meds? Itold my doc that I have a hard time remembering things and I thought it was the meds and he thinks its a no but I used to have a good memory and now I'm lucky to remember my chidrens names

Middy
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Michele:

I also keep a diary. Sometimes I can not remember the day or date. I have to look to see what I have to do.

I also can not balance my check book anymore. I called the bank one day for a balance and I had $500 more in it than I knew.

Bonus, yes. But I am not wrapped too tight.

Fibo fog.

nyrofan
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

my doesn't seem to be much different with or without meds.. it seemed to improve for a while when I first started cymbalta but it is back with a vengeance..
    I too call and leave myself messages.. I use my outlook at work to remind me of meetings etc. I've sent my self e-mail from home to work.. right things down.. but then I forget where I wrote them.. I find notes after things are over..
    It is so hard.. this is really the worst part of this for me. I can deal with the pain more than I can losing my senses..
    hugz.. dona