brain fog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karenl, Feb 9, 2007.

1. karenl

karenl New Member

Does anyone else find themselves speaking words out of order and/or when writing, skipping a letter and having to go back and put it in?
  2. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hi Karen,

Oh yeah, I've had this happen for years! Not fun at all!
    Sometimes when writing an email to a friend it is so bad that I just give up until it calms down a little.

Jane
  3. survivor13

survivor13 New Member

hey karen welcome to the world of 'fibro fog' or the new term which i think is fab is 'memory displacier' or displacement or something along those lines lol cant seem to remember now!! the confusion caused by fibro fog is frustrating,annoying and downright a pain in the bum but we are stuck with it. i find if i laugh about it then it does nt seem as serious, my family do the same and constantly look at me with a smile and il say 'iv already told you have nt i?' and they will say yep maybe four times now lol. does nt detract from the fact that it is soooo awful for us who suffer from it. as an inteligent woman i find it even more of a problem than the pain,the pain i can deal with to a point,the confusion is scary.
    hope this helps in some small way and that you are well and happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx