Brain Fog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulajo, May 5, 2003.

1. paulajo

paulajo New Member

I am really fed up with brain fog. . . What is everyone taking or doing for brain fog? My husband mentioned something funny that happened to us a while back and I have no memory of it. Also can't remember things I did at work. I can't count on my memory for anything.

I want to take something or do something that makes a noticeable difference.

Thanks for any advice.
  2. POSIE

POSIE New Member

I HAVE IT TO. I'VE TALKED TO MY DR. AND I WAS LED TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ISN'T MUCH YOU CAN DO. I TRY TO EXERCISE MY BRAIN WITH....I CAN' REMEMBER. I JUST DEAL WITH IT AND WRITE A LOT OF NOTES TO MYSELF, ASK OTHERS TO REMIND ME (WHICH DOESN'T WORK TO WELL), AND I LEAVE MESSAGES FOR MYSELF ON MY ANSWER MACHINE. MY SON CALLS IT A BRAIN FART, BECAUSE EITHER WAY NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT TO IT. I HOPE I HELPED BUT ASK YOUR DR AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANYTHING OUT. TAKE CARE POSIE
  3. Dorothy45

Dorothy45 New Member

I feel that the fog is getting worse, and it is affecting me at work. I decided to take notes too. I can't remeber anything my kids tell me, and so I told them I would get a calendar. I missed my 16 year old's son band concert last week, because "I forgot". My uncle and mother-in-law died from Alzheimer's, so I am paranoid. I know that brain fog is different, but it still is frightening. I keep telling myself to concentrate.