Brain Game: Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jun 9, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi All
    Thought this might be Fun! It's called

"You Don't say": A Mind Game,, This is strange can you figure it out? Are you 2% or 98% of the Population?

Follow the instructions no Peeking: Do the Following exercise,,There is no trick or surprise at the end,,,Please answer the questions as Quickly as you can,,1 at a time,,,,,,

#1 think of a # from 1-10

#2 multiply it by 9

#3 If the # is a 2-digit add the digits togeather

#4 Now subtract 5

#5 Determine which letter of the Alphabet corrosponds to the letter,,,,,Example,,,1=a 2=b 3=c,,,etc,,

#6 Think of a Country that starts with that letter

#7 Remember the last letter of the name of the country

#8 Think of an animal that starts with that letter

#9 Remember the last letter in the name of that animal

#10 Think of a name of a fruit that starts with that letter,,,

Are You Thinking Of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange? ,,,If not, you're among 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something eles,,
    98% of people will answer with Kangaroos in Denmark,,,,,,,,

Kinda Fun Huh! ,,,,Not sure how it works ,,,,Forward to friends if you like,,,,,,

2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

That quiz can read my mind,lol.
    That was spot on for me,Kangaroo in Denmark eating an orange.
    Not sure either how it works.Good one sis.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

i guess i'm a odd one! lol i got a Ardvark in Ethiopia,,,Lol! Go Figure! My Niece sent this to me ,,,,so I passed it along,,,Hope your havin a great day!,,,,S
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Every number, because any number you choose will always come out to 9 and when you subtract the 5 will always be 4.

Therefore, the Denmark...etc...etc...

Nancy B
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Yep That's it! You figured it out! Thanks!,,,,,,,,Sis,,,,,,,,,,,,,It's fun to do anyway!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Now thats a different one Eh?,,,,,Lolol,,,
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

Yes, I would call it flunking --

Somehow I was trying to think of an animal that started with an 'e' even tho, yes, I did think of Denmark... so came up with emu eating an ugli fruit in Denmark... which doesn't follow the instructions!

So I guess I might be in the .00001 who couldn't follow the simple instructions...

8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

That was fun! I have a Koala eating apricots in Denmark. So, I guess I'm a little different. Kim :)
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Were Doin Good! I Think it's ok to be different! I Have no idea who came up with this but it's fun! If you do it a couple of times you can come up with different stuff!,,,,,,,,,,,That being,,,fruit and animals,,,,Lol
  10. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Nice to see that I'm somewhat normal!
  11. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

You weren't the only one having trouble following directions!

I used the first letter in Denmark so I had a deer eating raspberries.

Maybe it was because I'm left handed. Yeah, that's the story I'm stickin' to!!

Choose joy!