brain map test results show brain dysfunction..........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Nov 13, 2005.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Well I finally got my results indicating that in fact my brain is not functioning correctly. I haven't had it interpreted yet, but will next week.

If these pathways are related to my insomnia, depression, pain, fatigue, memory (know that last one is), then I'm hoping to regain some of what I've lost.

The woman I'm going to lists fibro, cfids, & all the symptoms that go along with as what she treats with neurofeedback.

One moe big "HOPE"...........

LIGHT**********carole
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Please keep us posted Carole on what your doc is going to be doing for you, I'd really be interested! I don't need a test to tell me my brain isn't working right, it's soooo evident.

Good Luck!
    K.
  3. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

WOW!!!! Please keep us informed as to what this is all about. Maybe there is a whole new side that can give us some insight into this yucky disease.

PIRT
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Do keep us posted, please?! What type of doctor are you seeing?

Kim
  5. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

What is the name of your brain map test?
  6. 57Wagon

57Wagon New Member

This brain map test sounds interesting please keep us posted
  7. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I had the QEEG (not the EEG) brain map done. This is supposed to be more specific than the prior brain map used mostly for kids with ADD.

The person who did it was referred to me by Q-Metrx in Burbank, CA. Apparently they are one of the best on the West Coast to printing out a report of what they take from the test.

Then they referred me to a neurofeedback person in my area to do the actual treatments. They can be found online or by a group like Q-Metrx, depending where you live.

I know there's a woman in New York who's supposed to be very educated in this field.

Cutting edge stuff!!

LIGHT***********carole