brain on pause

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by poeticbobbi, Apr 17, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

I am having a sluggish day,don't think I got enough sleep.
    But I have a question for you all.Does anyone else find it hard to think and figure out simple things?Sometimes I can't even remember how to spell simple words that I know I learned back in grade school.It if so frustrating being that I am a poet and also write short stories.
  2. romey

romey New Member

Hey there,

Yeah in the last year or so I have been finding this alot.
    I forget words I am about to say or the name of certain things.
    Funnily enough I'm a writer too and spend alot of time writing stories and poems on my laptop and the thesaurus has become my best friend!
  3. LadyC

LadyC New Member

I have the same problem. Sometimes I forget which words to use or how to spell them. I also forget how to perform everyday tasks like cooking sonme things. I have always loved to write also. Now I find myself second guessing everything I write.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2007]
  4. deliarose

deliarose New Member

has unlocked the secret. My brain function is coming back big time.. as I detox,get better sleep and all the other benefits of the methylation protocol.

I am almost getting tired of banging this drum. At some point, you have to help yourself. If you haven't read those methylation threads, now would be a good time.

One thing though. I am also doing Transfer factor and that was the first thing to put a dent in my brain fog, but the methylation protocol has turbo-charged that recovery.

So there is some question whether one might also need something extra to bring down the viral load.

I mean look: Rich Carson is greatly improved. Stormyskye is in remission, Karen/Barrowinnovations and I are both greatly improved...

We must be doing something right, right?

delia