Brainfog??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonijo, Sep 8, 2002.

1. tonijo

tonijo New Member

Brainfog? Is it the times I dont know how to spell my name. Also I forget how to read write and even hear correctly. Oh and dont forget typing. I seem to find myself repeting over and over things I dont want to forget. Doesnta always work.
    Thanks
    tonijo
  2. tonijo

tonijo New Member

Brainfog? Is it the times I dont know how to spell my name. Also I forget how to read write and even hear correctly. Oh and dont forget typing. I seem to find myself repeting over and over things I dont want to forget. Doesnta always work.
    Thanks
    tonijo
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Often we refer to it as fibrofog. Just keep the dictionary handy, as well as a notebook to write down EVERYTHING, k? lol but serious.

Not sleeping (see sleep disorders) correctly contributes greatly to this.

Take care. Michele
  4. Menolisongster

Menolisongster New Member

Those are a few of the signs of fibro fog.
    Funny thing with me is I can still spell and type I guess my grade 11 typing teacher would be proud. But I can't remember the alphabet. Looking up a name in the phone book first I have to find my glasses and then I have to do that sing song alphabet thing to know where to look in the book. I never use a pay phone as they would lock me up for sure.
    I can also re-read a mystery 3 or 4 times and never know who done it until the end. Saves lots of money as I read a lot.
    take care and you can have fun with fibro fog. Post and ask what funny things you have done and you will get a kick out of the answers.
    menoli
    baba to everyone.