Brainwave tapes.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ggks, Nov 6, 2002.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

Could someone please tell me what Brainwave tapes are? Are they available in a record store like Hastings? Under what catagory should I look? If I were to ask for them would the young salesperson look at me like I had lost my marbles? ggks
  2. ggks

ggks New Member

Could someone please tell me what Brainwave tapes are? Are they available in a record store like Hastings? Under what catagory should I look? If I were to ask for them would the young salesperson look at me like I had lost my marbles? ggks
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I bought my CD's at Barnes & Noble and I imagine they come in tapes as well. They are by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson and Owen Morrison. The ISBN number is 1-55961-393-9.

There are four CD's for the mind, body, heart, and spirit. Each is designed to elicit certain brain waves. I use the one which elicits Delta waves before bedtime to help me sleep.

BTW, when listening to them, if you try to hear every word the narrator is saying, it will not allow you to relax. Just relax as the voice and sounds come and go. It will all come together.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]