Brand name recommendation for Magnisum with Malic Acid

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

The health food store where I have bought their house brand of mag with malic acid is no longer available. :(

They tried to sell me some other brand that was alot more money and had alot of other stuff in it---like black pepper and some kind of herbs I've never heard of.

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is a good place to go when looking for supps. They are of the highest quality and cost no more than other places and are often less. I've been shopping ProHealth for 11 years now.

Another benefit is that the proceeds from sales go to keep this website up and running and for research into our illnesses.

Love, Mikie
  3. vickiw

vickiw Member

After much trial and error, I find that Nature's Life Magnesium Malate powder works best for me. It's a combination of fruit acid (malic acid) with magnesium.

It is a gritty powder that does not dissolve well in liquid, but it has no flavor, so I just deal with it because the results are what I need. If I put it in oatmeal or a smoothie, it's fine - can't even tell its there.

I buy it online because I don't get out much to stores.
  4. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

It's by Source Naturals and it's the best I have found so far. I take 3 a day.