Brand New Here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by casmick, May 21, 2004.

1. casmick

casmick New Member

I am at the bottom, as low as I can go. But for some reason instead of rising again, I am just staying down here, and it's a scary place. So although I've never been on this board, only the depression one, I guess I need to ask for prayers and advice. I'm really scared. I am barely living right now and everything and I mean everything is falling apart and it's all because I don't know how to be happy.

I have tried counseling, antidepressants, self-help, etc. but I am still so lost and very alone. I feel like an empty hollow shell with nothing inside, and I can't live on that way much longer....you know? Life should be joyful and for me it is not. I am losing myself and I need something to keep me going. Is there a place to start when you want to find some kind of spiritual help?
    I don't even know. If anyone can guide me I would really appreciate it.

cass
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

so glad your here
    God can change your circumstances in a blink of an eye.
    he can also turn the bad to Good.

I am so sorry that you are going through so much pain.
    I will gladley pray for you.

Love LIsa
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome, glad you joined us. Depression is such a heavy burden to live with. I`ve had it off and on in my life. I don`t know if you`ve tryed a lot of different anti-depressants, but some worked on me and some didn`t. Maybe, keep trying to find one that will work. Zoloft works well for me.

There is a product called beCALM`d that is supposed to be very good for depression, stress and ADD. My son takes it for ADD and it works well for him. I have not used it myself for depression because what I am using is working well for me. This product raises the seratonin naturally. ITs easy to find the website, just type in BeCalm`d.

I will send up prayers for you and I hope your depression get better soon.

Sandy