Breast Cancer....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Liz919, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Liz919

Liz919 New Member

My future mother in law has a radial scar 1in in diameter. And they're going to remove it entirely and do a biopsy to determine wether or not it's cancerous. I'm not sure how bad of a situation this is but still I'd like to ask if everyone would please send good vibes and prayers her way. She's a wonderful woman and an awesome grandma and it just seems like she's always being punished healthwise. She has mental health issues, had a anuerysm a long time ago but apparently was never the same, and she's got residual facial and hand tics associated with the aneurysm. I just think God needs to give her a pass on this one ya know? Both MY mother and grandmother had breast cancer so I intimately know how long it takes to recover and how much pain is involved with the treatments and I just feel that maybe God should cut her a break this time. We'd be really grateful for any happy thoughts or prayers directed her way. Thank you!

~Liz

PS please forgive the spelling! :)
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

I will add her to my prayer list

My sister is having a masectomy on Wednesday, so I understand all that is involved

I had a breast biospy last week, and thank GOD, it was negative

I will ask GOD to give her a break
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Liz:

Prayers, of course. And for your good heart, too.

nyrofan